También te puede interesar
Lightest, most versatile shoulder pad in football.
We took our top-rated Velocity shoulder pad and made it better. Velocity 2 is lower profile and lighter weight than Velocity, while still providing protection you need to make big hits on the field.
- PLAY FASTER: At 3.5 lbs., Velocity 2 is the lightest varsity-level shoulder pad in football.
- FLEXIBLE: Durable shock cord connects the chest plates for maximum flexibility to contract and expand with player movement.
- UNMATCHED RANGE OF MOTION: Low-profile padding and optimized neck roll allow greater range of motion with the head and arms.
- PERFECT FIT: Injection-molded design hugs the body so your shoulder pads move with you.
- VERSATILE: Optimal chest and back coverage protects without sacrificing performance, making it the perfect pad to outfit an entire team.
- RELIABILITY: Durable nylon belts and metal grommets are built to last.
Made to fit almost any player on the field, the Varsity Flex 4.0 All Purpose Shoulder Pad is for the player who is looking for maximum protection and maximum performance.
- Designed for Linebacker, Fullback, Tight End, Defensive End, Offensive Line and Defensive Line positions.
- Flat pad design sits low on the body
- Long arch provided maximum protection
- 2-in-1 biothane belt system helps keep pad snuggly fit to body
- Stainless steel hardware
- 7mm vent holes keep the pad breathable
- Removable Body Cushion for washing and air drying
- New streamlined profile
- Shaved Epaulets
- Reverse Streamlined Cups
- Low profile cantilever pad construction for heavy hitting positions
- 3/4" build-ups create a clavicle channel for excellent shoulder protection
- Double strap hook-up
- Level: Varsity
- Positions: LM - TE - OL - FB - RB
Introducing the latest in Xenith’s XFlexion shoulder pads – the XFlexion Fly! The XFlexion Fly is designed for all positions at youth, middle school and intermediate levels and features Aware Flow Shock Absorbers®, proven in Xenith football helmets.
Xenith’s XFlexion shoulder pads offer BETTER PROTECTION and BETTER FLEXIBILITY for all players and all ages in a modern, aggressive & sleek design.
- High impact multi-layered foam padding with nylon cover
- Lightweight Injection Molded plates retain anatomical form
- Floating Sternum and Spine Protective Plates
- Flexible shock cord enables plates to move independently
- Shoulder plates are unrestricted for a full range of motion
- Durable belt style chest straps with retention loop to hold straps down
Get all the range of motion you need with the Douglas Destroyer 2.0 Q22 Adult Skill Football Shoulder Pads. Built with Douglas' Air Management system, the pads combine open cell foam and streamlined plastic to give you protection without sacrificing flexibility. The cantilevered design disperses energy on contact to the chest or back of a player. Smaller epaulets, reverse cups and a swivel front mean that whether you're throwing or receiving passes, you'll have a pad designed to move with you.
- Position: QB / WR / RB / DB
- Designed for quarterbacks, wide receivers, running backs, defensive backs, kickers and punters
- Cantilevered design to help disperse energy on contact to the chest
- Air Management system with open cell foam that remains breathable
- Lightweight, streamlined design for players that need more range of motion
- Smaller epaulets, reverse cups and swivel front for more flexibility
- Fully integrated RipKord technology that allaows rapid access to the player if the player is injured
- Flat pad design for low profile and improved mobility
- STAC Shoulder System creates a protective bridge to channel impact energy away from the shoulder
- BIOTHANE brand webbing set the standard for performance and quality in protective sporting good. BIOTHANE STAC straps provide needed resiliency between the arch and shoulder for protection hit after hit
- BIOTHANE belts maintain the shape of the arch to dissipate the energy at impact
- Air Management Liner System distributes impact energy throughout the whole liner within a sealed cushion of air
- Swivel fronts
- Removable channels to optimize fit and pad height above the shoulder
- Lay-flat body design with breathable body vents
- Swim cut arches with reinforced backs
- Skill sized STAC system
- 1" Biothane belts
- Removable/Adjustable skilled sized deltoids
- Positions: QB - WR
- Position: QB / WR / RB / DB.
Replacing the Riddell Warrior IIIx shoulder pad, the Rival features integrated deltoid pads and smaller, steamlined caps for increased range of motion for the shoulder.
- Flat Pad Design - Keeping a low profile means the cap - sits on the humerous - and epaulet - its on the crown of the shoulder pad - don't interfere with a player's helmet when rotating side-to-side.
- Corrugated Arches - Riddell's arches - the molded plastic that sits over the shoulder and on top of the padded liner - are enginnered using a design element called "corrigation" that stiffens and strengthens the structure to reduce weight without also reducing the protective qualities of the component.
- Front Deltoid Pads protect the deltoid muscle during contact.
- Z-Fit Belt
- Recommended Positions: All-Purpose Positions
- No Rival pads are available in Small, they are replaced by the JV Large pads
Replacing the SPX10iBP, this low-profile QB/WR shoulder pad has been updated for 2015 with the inclusion of the exclusive STAC system and featuring swim cut arches for maximum range of arm mobility.
Skill Positions: RB, DB, TE, QB, WR
The DD style shoulder pad, in the Legacy Series is designed as a multi-position pad beginning with Running Backs, Defensive Backs, Tight Ends, Linebackers as well as Quarterbacks and Wide Receivers. The DD is designed as a FLAT, low profile pad, with belt's & buckles. The DD's lightweight, and streamlined design, makes it the perfect for players that want solid protection and greater range of motion. With the DD's front, that give the player the flexibility they need to make the big plays. The Air-Management system of open cell foam, soft removable channels, streamlined plastic shell along with 1" belts and buckles, creates the FLAT PAD Design that helps disperse the energy of contact collisions.
- Fully integrated RipKord Technology
- BIOTHANE STAC straps and belts
- Air Management liner system
- Flat Pad Design
- Removeable/Adjustable Channels
- Removable/Adjustable Deltoid Pads
- Stainless Steel Hardware
- Swivel Fronts
- Breathable Body and Shell Vents
- Position: Skilled Positions.