También te puede interesar
A rehabilitative taping technique applied over muscles to reduce pain and inflammation, relax overused tired muscles and support muscles movement. Kinesiology taping is designed to improve the body's natural healing process by helping to increase blood flow around the muscle. It is non-restrictive, allowing for a full range of motion; the wave pattern adhesive backing moves with the skin and muscles.
- Each roll measures: 5cm x 5m
- Instructions for use included on the box.
- 5 colours available - Black, Red, Natural, Pink and Light Blue.
The Rev 2.0 is the ideal glove for players seeking a lightweight, flexible glove with C-TACK™ extreme grip.
C-TACK™ is a Cutters exclusive. This innovation not only creates a strong grip, but a permanent grip that is self restoring and will perform in all weather conditions. Ideal fro Receivers, Running Back and DB's
C-TACK™ Performance Grip material palm for extreme grip
Lightweight material for enhanced comfort and flexibility
2-way stretch material on back of hand and between fingers for a more secure, comfortable fit
Rev Tack Recharge restore the grip by wiping with a damp cloth or machine washing
Performs in All Weather Conditions
Machine Washable and Dryable
Meets SFIA™ specification for NFHS/NCAA play
- Ideal for virtually any position: WR, RB, TE, OL, DL, LB, DB
- Excellent performance in all weather conditions
- C-TACK Material palm for extreme grip and maximum durability
- Rev Tack Recharge restore the grip by wiping with a damp cloth or machine washing
- Meets NOCSAE Standards
- Machine washable/dryable
Light compression with breathability provides comfortable support and supportive elastic strap to enhance fit. Machine washable material for easy cleaning.
39% Nylon, 29% Polyester, 28% Neoprene, 4% Spandex
One size fits most
The Gamer 3.0 is game on for the all-purpose player looking for a glove with feel, grip, dexterity and performance of a receiver glove, plus the added security of streamlined padding.
- C-TACK® Extreme Grip palms
- Streamlined padding for back of hand protection
- Mesh-lined back of hand for added breathability
- Neoprene cuff for added wrist comfort
- Meets SFIA™ specification for NFHS/NCAA play
- Material: Polyester
Skill positions need gloves that are as advanced as the players wearing them. Lightweight, of course, and super-durable and all the stickiness you need to handle the ball like a pro.
- SNAG IT. SECURE IT. TAKE IT TO THE HOUSE: Wear the ultra-comfortable, incredibly-grippy UA Spotlight Gloves to catch every pass that comes your way.
- INSANELY STICKY: UA GlueGrip technology helps you reel in every pass you get your hands on
- EVERY DOWN DURABILITY: Lightweight structure adds extra support without getting in the way or feeling bulky.
- FULLY VENTILATED: Flexible mesh material breathes easy, so your hands stay light and dry.
- Breathable mesh with 3D print for lightweight structure
- Synthetic overlays on fingers reduce finger twist
- UA GlueGrip makes sure your gloves start & stay sticky—providing longer lasting, more consistent tack
- Adjustable closure for a custom, secure fit
- Meets NFHS/NCAA/SFIA standards
- 74% Polyester/21% Silicone/5% Polyurethane