También te puede interesar
- 4" section of TRI-FLEX pad system covers the elbow for added protection against impact
- DRI-GEAR® fabric wicks moisture away from skin to keep athletes cool and dry
- Compression fit from the mid-bicep to the wrist
- Spandex/Polyester fabric offers excellent fit and comfort
- SOLD IN SINGLES
Sizes Around Elbow:
Junior Varsity - Medium - 25-28cm
Varsity - Large 28-30cm
Skill positions need gloves that are as advanced as the players wearing them. Lightweight, of course, and super-durable and all the stickiness you need to handle the ball like a pro.
- SNAG IT. SECURE IT. TAKE IT TO THE HOUSE: Wear the ultra-comfortable, incredibly-grippy UA Spotlight Gloves to catch every pass that comes your way.
- INSANELY STICKY: UA GlueGrip technology helps you reel in every pass you get your hands on
- EVERY DOWN DURABILITY: Lightweight structure adds extra support without getting in the way or feeling bulky.
- FULLY VENTILATED: Flexible mesh material breathes easy, so your hands stay light and dry.
- Breathable mesh with 3D print for lightweight structure
- Synthetic overlays on fingers reduce finger twist
- UA GlueGrip makes sure your gloves start & stay sticky—providing longer lasting, more consistent tack
- Adjustable closure for a custom, secure fit
- Meets NFHS/NCAA/SFIA standards
- 74% Polyester/21% Silicone/5% Polyurethane
83% Sublimated polyester/17% spandex -Moisture management Full arm stretch compression fit Flat seam construction with 1'' elastic at bicep opening Badger heat seal logo at bottom hem
- Meets NFHS/NCAA/NOCSAE standards
- Lightweight HeatGear fabric with stretch-mesh paneling keeps your hands cool, dry & light
- Ergonomically padded back of hand with strategic articulation allow for full dexterity & protection
- Updated, reverse closure design provides easier entry & customizable support
- UA GlueGrip makes sure your gloves start sticky & stay sticky – providing longer lasting, more consistent tack throughout the life of the glove
- Material: Nylon
The Force 2.0 Lineman is newly created to provide even more protection with a lightweight, comfortable fit.
- Strategic C-TACK™ material on fingers and thumb for added grip
- Compressed foam padding lower back of hand for substantial protection
- C-TACK™ material padded palm patch for more grip and protection
- Perforated compressed neoprene back of hand/fingers enhances comfort, flexibility, protection and adds ventilation
- Perforated gussets equal more ventilation
- Double wrist strap offers added wrist support
- Meets SFIA™ specification for NFHS/NCAA play
- Soft fleece lined pouch
- Adjustable waist strap
- Heat packets can be inserted for additional warmth
adidas Adizero 5 Star 8.0 Receiver Gloves
The adidas ADIZERO 5-Star 8.0 Receiver Glove was made to support your athletic performance with unparalleled grip and multidimensional fabric. The adidas GRIPTACK Palm technology is recognized for its sticky feel, to keep the ball from slipping as you turn and bolt after the catch. The adidas PrimeKnit fabric blend is designed to allow for breathability and structure, while still supporting your hands natural movement. With climacool technology to wick away sweat, and the even more durable design, these comfortable receiver gloves will keep you secure and focused on the field.
FREAK MAX 2.0 GLOVES
FLEXIBLE GLOVES THAT PROVIDE OUTSTANDING GRIP.
These gloves are built to keep your hands comfortable so you can make plays at the line of scrimmage. Featuring a molded rubber tab with a no-snag hook-and-loop closure for easy on and off, these gloves have an elongated wrist band with a pull-loop adjuster to lock you in. Four-way stretch on the back of the hand provides outstanding flexibility.
Pairing poly lycra materials and perforated TackTech™ technology for long-lasting comfort and performance on gameday, the Wilson® Youth MVP Clutch Skill Receiver Gloves help maintain your explosiveness off the line through each quarter to beat the opposition and keep the drive alive.
- Adult receiver gloves
- TackTech™ Technology helps promote full range of motion to enhance grip
- ProFuse™ Stability Technology maintains glove integrity without restricting mobility
- ProFuse™ backhand utilizes stretch poly and compression fabric to maximize ventilation
- Reinforced thumb and index flexion promote full dexterity to enhance catchability
- Perforated Palm for Enhanced Grip and Comfort
- Meets NOCSAE® standards