The SpeedFlex, features The Flex System, with flexibility engineered into the helmet’s shell, face mask and face mask attachment system with hinge clips to help reduce impact force transfer to the athlete. The SpeedFlex also features Riddell’s Patented Side Impact Protection and All-Points Quick Release face mask attachment system. Helmet comes standard with soft cup ratchet system chin strap.
After much anticipation, the Riddell SpeedFlex Adult Helmet has arrived and is poised to change the way we look at football helmets. Built with the latest technological features to lower force from impacts at high and low velocities, the Riddell SpeedFlex is like no other helmet on the market.
With its distinctive styling, that includes a flexible panel on the front of the helmet and a Rachet-Loc chinstrap, the SpeedFlex surely distances itself from the pack. To further that point, the helmet ranked number one in the Virginia Tech Helmet Ratings released in October of 2014 and became the first helmet to score under 0.2 in STAR Value.
- Virginia Tech Helmet Rating: ★★★★★
- Patented Side Impact Protection (PISP) helps reduce force from side impacts
- The Flex System is flexibility engineering into the shell, facemask and clip to reduce impact force
- Composite Energy Management keeps the strategically placed padding inside the helmet in place during games and practices
- All-points quick release makes attaching and detaching facemasks easy
- Ratchet-Loc retention system is an easier way to adjust your chinstrap on the fly
- Inflatable custom fit liner and jaw pads help provide a perfect fit
- PLEASE NOTE: all inflatable jaw pads require a Riddell Football Helmet Inflator Pump to inflate, and Glycerin to adequately lubricate inflation needle
- After needle and valve are lubricated, insert the needle with a careful twisting motion
- Do NOT use an inflation needle other than those specially designed for Riddell helmets. These needles are the correct length, and should not puncture the liners if properly used
- WARNING: Product cannot be returned or exchanged if liner is damaged or punctured due to improper inflation or needle use
- A flexible liner designed for various head shapes provides comfort and stability
- Removable moisture-resistant liner cover
- The High Strength Spring Stainless Steel (HS4) facemask is thinner and lighter than other Riddell facemasks
- Facemask sold separately
XL helmets incur a 5€ surcharge, matte black helmets incur a 10€ surcharge