- Low-profile pad construction
- Built-in clavicle pads for added protection
- Padded epaulet
- Integrated deltoid pads
- Swivel front and back connectors allow the shoulder pad to move with the player
- 1 ½” wide T-Hook and strap attachment system
- Accessory attachment points for backplate and neck collars
- Removable pads for easy care
Customers who bought this product also bought
Failing to prepare is preparing to fail. Make sure your football is prepared for every snap with the Ball Prep Conditioner. Proper use conditions the leather for improved grip and helps to extend the life of your football.
- Place a small, dime-size amount on each panel and spread evenly
- Allow 20 minutes to dry, then brush with approved Wilson Football Prep Brush
- Ideal to use when ball is new
- Repeat once a season to improve life of leather
Fit all makes of shoulder pads
- Fully integrated RipKord technology that allaows rapid access to the player if the player is injured
- Flat pad design for low profile and improved mobility
- STAC Shoulder System creates a protective bridge to channel impact energy away from the shoulder
- BIOTHANE brand webbing set the standard for performance and quality in protective sporting good. BIOTHANE STAC straps provide needed resiliency between the arch and shoulder for protection hit after hit
- BIOTHANE belts maintain the shape of the arch to dissipate the energy at impact
- Air Management Liner System distributes impact energy throughout the whole liner within a sealed cushion of air
- Swivel fronts
- Removable channels to optimize fit and pad height above the shoulder
- Lay-flat body design with breathable body vents
- Mid-length, swim cut arches with standard sized STAC system
- 1 1/2" Biothane belts
- Removable/Adjustable standard deltoids
- Positions: LB - FB
Designed for the gridiron's most elite players, the new NRG Impulse™ lightweight helmet provides high performance protection and comfort for next-level athletes, who need to make a visible on-field impact.
The NRG Impulse's high-impact foam, coupled with Rawlings' unique C3™ liner and Heat Exchange™ vent system, keeps the helmet in shape from training camp through postseason. Rated as 4-Star by the 2012 Virginia Tech Helmet Ratings™.
High-impact performance polycarbonate shell. Stainless steel hardware.
FACEMASK SOLD SEPERATELY
XL helmets incur a 5€ surcharge, matte black helmets incur a 10€ surcharge
También te puede interesar
- The F7 features a completely new line of titanium faceguards. The Raised Brow design deflects impacts away from the helmet. The tapered faceguard design increases range of motion and decreases the areas of potential impact.
- Fits the Schutt F7 VTD (S-XL).
- Made with titanium: 60 percent lighter than traditional faceguards.
- Designed to accommodate all major brands of eye shields/visors.
- Advanced, high-grade titanium construction
- Up to 60% lighter than traditional facemasks
- Ultra lightweight and extremely durable
- Stronger than carbon and stainless steel
- Extended brow design enhances vision and helps absorb impact on frontal hits
- Industry leading performance and durability
These facemasks also fit Schutt Vengeance helmets.
Facemask for Xenith X2E and Xenith Epic helmets
Facemasks for Rawlings Impulse and Schutt Air XP Pro VTDII helmets
Facemask for Schutt Vengeance helmets
Titanium Mask for Schutt Q10 for Med and Large Sizes. XL use Schutt Z10 masks.
Facemask for Riddell Revolution Speed and Riddell Foundation helmets
Facemasks for Riddell Revo IQ and Riddell Revo