- Impact resistant ABS plastic shell
- Under Armour HeatGear fabric liner
- AEIGIS Microbe Shield kills bacteria
- Meets NOCSAE Standard
- One size fits all
The ideal "all-around" glove, franklin's full-leather Shok-Sorb® X provides superior sting-reduction technology in the palm while maintaining superior grip in all weather conditions. Featuring strategically-placed flex points along the handback, this new and is highlighted by an extremely durable, genuine leather palm. Go ahead - experience the freedom.
- Genuine leather palm
- Shok-Sorb technology
- Mesh-Vent Technology
The Nike Alpha Huarache Edge Gloves are designed with synthetic leather palms to provide excellent control and comfort at the plate.
- Synthetic leather palms is tough and durable.
- The overlay on the back of the hands prevents bunching.
- Machine washable fabric makes gloves easy to clean.
- Palm: 60% polyester/40% polyurethane. Back: 87% polyester/7% spandex/ 6% polyurethane. Other: 56% nylon/28% neoprene/14% spandex/2% polyurethane.
- Machine wash
These gloves give you the grip and protection you need every at bat, all season. Our signature HeatGear® fabric keeps your hands cool and dry, and the synthetic palms are more durable than traditional leather.
- Built with HeatGear® fabric to keep your hands cool, dry & light all game
- Leather palms provide a soft feel, amazing grip & superior durability
- Synthetic overlays add support in all the right places
- Perforations built over the fingers for extra breathability
- Elastic wrist cuffs provide support & a locked-in, powerful feel
- Internal locker tag to mark your name or number
- 36% Nylon/35% Polyester/24% Polyurethane/5% Elastane
Features Mizuno's iconic 9-Spike® technology for the best traction in the game. The outsole includes 3 zones to enhance Power, Propulsion, and Performance. Full length EVA midsole provides premium heel to toe cushioning. The Ambition also features Mizuno Wave® technology to relieve the shock sent to your ankles and pressure while planting your foot, which, in turn, enables you to maintain a highly stable base.
- 9 SPIKE®: Spikes strategically positioned to maximize movement and traction.
- Mizuno Wave® Structure: Provides stability while hitting and throwing. Mizuno Wave® relieves the shock sent to your ankles, and pressure while planting your foot, which in turn enables the player to maintain a highly stable base.
- EVA Midsole
- Full length midsole: Heel to toe cushioning for ultimate comfort.
- Synthetic leather upper
PLEASE NOTE: Check your coach or local league if the metal spikes are allowed
The Original Composite Wood bat (since 1993) is the result of over 20 years of extensive research and aerospace engineering, creating a product that is nearly indestructible, 400x stronger than wood and is used by players of all levels, from youth to professional, around the world.
Players frequently refer to the Baum Bat as the indestructible wood bat and tell us that it’s the highest performing bat they’ve ever used in the cage, and on the field. It not only looks and feels like wood, but the giant sweet spot reacts like wood with more pop, but doesn’t break like a typical wood bat.
After rigorous BBCOR testing, the Baum Bat is the highest-specification of its class.
- BBCOR Certified
- Approved for High School, Collegiate Play, NCAA, American Amateur Baseball Congress, MLB Short Season and Rookie Leagues, NFHS & Perfect Game + Hundreds of leagues worldwide
- 400x Stronger Than Wood
- -3 or -5 Length to Weight Ratio
- Barrel Size 2.505"
- Standard knob
- Giant Sweet Spot
The Original Composite Wood bat (since 1993) is the result of over 20 years of extensive research and aerospace engineering, creating a product that is nearly indestructible, 400x stronger than wood and is used by players of all levels, from youth to professional, around the world. Players frequently refer to the Baum Bat as the indestructible wood bat and tell us that it’s the highest performing bat they’ve ever used in the cage, and on the field. It not only looks and feels like wood, but the giant sweet spot reacts like wood with more pop, but doesn’t break like a typical wood bat.
- Special custom colours!
- End Cap, FeatherTop" more bat speed and control
- Harder, durable outer coating
- Updated knob, smoother blend
- Hand-selected pro wood
Baum Bats Approved For:
- BBCOR, NCAA, NFHS & Perfect Game, High School
- USA Baseball, Baseball Canada, AABC, Collegiate Play
- Confederation of European Baseball Approved *Certain Events
- MLB Short Season & Rookie Ball Approved + 99% of all tournaments
The Workhorse Series batting glove is the most popular Rawlings Design. This glove features a durable Oiltac 2 Treatment leather which provides better grip and softness. This glove also features Rawlings exclusive Dynamic Fit System which provides better comfort and greater flex and feel in play. Rawlings Dura-Plus pad gives added protection in the palm. The Workhorse is also equipped with double knit spandex finer gussets and a reinforced elastic wrist closure.
• Features Rawlings exclusive Dynamic Fit System
• Durable Oiltac leather palm
• Rawlings Dura Plus palm pad
The Pro Knit brings Engineered Knit technology to batting gloves for the first time. A seamless knitted back provides an unmatched level of ventilation and sets a whole new standard for comfort. The glove features a high-end, supple sheepskin leather palm and a supportive TPR wrist strap. It is endorsed by Brett Gardner, Eric Hosmer, Robinson Canó and other professional athletes.
- 100% Genuine sheepskin leather palm
- Articulated fingers
- Engineered Knit provides seamless backing
- TPR wrist strap
- 3-piece Velcro, conforming wrist design
- Keyhole thumb
- Player ID tab
Introducing the revolutionary new Powerstrap series! Working closely with our professional MLB® athletes, we've engineered the perfect fit wrist-closure system. No adjustments will be necessary at the plate, as you are guaranteed a locked-in, snug fit, and feel. Our highest quality, one piece Pittards® smooth sheepskin leather palm promises softness and superior grip in all conditions.
- Revolutionary Powerstrap technology features a wrist-fastening closure for a snug fit that requires no adjustments at the plate
- Premium smooth sheepskin leather is handled, processed, and inspected by our team of experts to ensure quality, durability, softness, and suppleness
- Pre-curved seamless palm design to follow the anatomy of the human hand in order to reduce bunching and improve fit, feel, and performance
- Features a Pittards Smooth Sheepskin Leather palm to ensure softness and superior grip in all conditions.
When the Franklin MLB® athletes asked them over and over to bring chrome to the Powerstrap series, they realized it was a no-brainer! Featuring their highest-quality, one-piece Pittards® smooth sheepskin leather palm and touched with a hint of chrome, these gloves are guaranteed to be the new hotness in baseball this season.
- Premium smooth sheepskin leather handled, processed, and thoroughly inspected by our team of experts to ensure quality, durability, softness, and suppleness.
- Revolutionary wrist-fastening closure for a snug fit that requires no adjustments at the plate.
- Our seamless palm is engineered to follow the pre-curved anatomy of the human hand. This reduces bunching and improves fit, feel, and performance.
FLEXIBLE TRACTION WITH BITE.
The Nike Alpha Menace 3 Shark has an aggressive rubber sole designed to grip the ground while flexing with your foot so you can unleash your speed during practice or play. It updates the previous version with overlays at the midfoot to give you secure support when you juke, spin and cut your way down the field.
- Harness Your Power: The 3rd edition adds another layer of containment and support with wings on the sides that integrate with the laces for a secure fit.
- Durable Where It Counts: Synthetic leather is long lasting and supportive while keeping your feet comfortable. Molding over the front makes it tough and durable on the field.
- Natural Movement: Nike Fastflex technology with rubber studs creates flexibility and traction for bursts of speed, quick cuts and sudden stops.
- More Benefits: Soft foam midsole cushions your stride.
- Pull tab at the heel
- 3/4 height
Pull on the ideal glove for the player seeking lightweight flexibility and extreme, no-excuses grip.
- C-TACK performance grip material palm for extreme grip
- Lightweight flex back of hand for enhanced comfort
- Silicone back of hand overlay for added support
- True fit C-TACK thumb locks down thumb and provides added grip surface
- New printed palm design
- Rev Tack Recharge: Restore the grip by wiping with a damp cloth or machine washing
- Performs in All Weather Conditions
- Machine Washable and Dryable
- Meets SFIA™ specification for NFHS/NCAA play
- Suited for the Wide Receiver position
- Cutters Rev Receiver Glove
- Material: Nylon
Take the diamond with the Rawlings Encore 12.25" baseball glove with a deep web. Built with optimized specs, the Encore series is the top choice of many infielders across the game. This glove is the perfect choice for positions of all levels.
12.25 Inch Pattern
Additional Padded Protection In The Palm
Adjustable Pull Lace Creates An Amazing Fit
All Leather Construction For The Ultimate Durability
Break-In: Factory 65% | Player 35%
Utility Baseball Mitt
Colorway: White | Black | Gold
Extended Base Design
Quick Break-In For Faster Play
Release your inner psycho and bring fear to the field. Take a deep breath with 10% more flow capacity via our AirFlow breathing channel. The updated design and platform relax the jaw and prevent teeth from blocking the breathing channel, adding more flow capacity. Our flexible, proprietary Shock Doctor polymers and integral bite pads ensure max comfort and easy, no-mold fit. No more "winded" in the end zone.
LIPGUARD: Best For Football Players, Works with Braces
FITTING: Instant Fit
- Airflow breathing channel for 10% more air flow capacity
- Low profile integral bite pads add comfort
- Works with Braces
- Quick release tether allows the lip guard to be used strapped or strapless
- Meets national and state high school rules
- LATEX FREE, BPA FREE, Phthalate Free
The Gamer 3.0 is game on for the all-purpose player looking for a glove with feel, grip, dexterity and performance of a receiver glove, plus the added security of streamlined padding.
- C-TACK® Extreme Grip palms
- Streamlined padding for back of hand protection
- Mesh-lined back of hand for added breathability
- Neoprene cuff for added wrist comfort
- Meets SFIA™ specification for NFHS/NCAA play
- Material: Polyester
The Ignis combines a super tough Shokbloker outer and a Gelform liner to deliver the ultimate protection and a comfortable fit. The Boil & Bite fit provides a perfec fit for maximum comfort. Makura's Ignis is CE certified and has Level 2 Impact Resistance. The Ignis Convertable comes with a strap you can use to attach your mouthguard to your helmet. The strap is fully removable, so you can choose to wear your mouthguard with, or without it.
- Boil & Bite - Delivering a custom fit for maximum comfort
- Gelform Liner - Softened gel creates a precise mould of the teeth for a secure fit
- Airthru Channel - Improves breathing while the jaw is closed
- Shokbloker Outer - Absorbs and diffuses frontal and tranverse impact
- Slipsafe Pads - Raised areas on the underside prevent slipping while the jaw is closed
The Tephra Max's three-layer design features Flexicore technology for maximum shock absorption, a Shokbloker outer, and a Geldform liner for super comfprt. It's CE approved and certified. The Tephra Max convertible incorporates the same feature and technologies as the Tephra Max - Shokbloker, Flexicore, Geldorm, Boil&Bite, Airthru, and Slipsafe pads- plus a helmet strap you can use to attach the mouthguard to your helmet. The strap is fully removable, which means you can choose to wear your helmet with or without it.
The Lithos Convertible is specially designed for wearers of fixed braces, being made with medical-grade silicone rubber. This ready-made mouthguard features an Ortho Channel to fit over braces for a secure, comfortable fit. It's CE certified and has achieved the highest achievable level for ready-made mouthguards during independent testing. The Lithos Convertible comes with a helmet strap that you can use to attach it to your helmet. The strap is fully removable, which means you can choose to wear your mouthguard with or without you.
- Designed for use with braces
- Fits over fixed braces for a secure and comfortable fit
- Absorbs and diffuses frontal and tranverse impact
- Improves breathing while the jaw is closed
- Raised areas on the underside prevent slipping while the jaw is closed